Diary of Phreddie Du Mahnke, Esq.

The name is Du Mahnke. Phreddie Du Mahnke. I'm a monkey on a mission. That mission? To spread my influence across this vast world one photolog at a time. I've been many places, seen many things. Now, I'm sharing it with you. Come along, won't you?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I was purchased at the St. Louis Zoo gift shop in about 1979 -- possibly 1980 -- by one "Nate", who left me in a closed box for... 20 or so years. Rediscovered in 2004. Given a proper name at Disneyland by Snow White on Friday, 5/27/05. Began bolstering my cult following to apocalyptic proportions shortly thereafter. You love me. You REALLY love me...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Meanwhile, 2 days later...

Arakiel told me you wouldn't listen, but I had faith in the human
spirit. Unfortunately, you disappointed me. When the end times come
and the faithful will be lifted to the promised land, you will be left
to feel the righteous fury of Arakiel, Dominae, Ithamus, and
Quaxinous. I would ask you to repent, but I have been told it is too
late for you. Only 1/250th of humankind will see paradise, and I am
afraid you are one of the others that will not pass over. Whether you
are one of the ignorant or one of the evil I do not know yet. You
speak of cults, and that gives me a hint of which of the two you place
yourself. Also, I know not of this Sleestak you speak; but it sounds
like like the name of an unspoken one. If this is true then you are
far beyond my help, and will truly feel the wrath of Arakiel. I can
guide you back into the fold but you must ask. I won't hold my breath
waiting though, I fear you are too far gone already. I am sorry for
you, but I am more sorry for the innocent that you are leading astray
by your website. The righteous and the elders will fight you if you
continue.

Fortis Curator



:::ring, rinnnng:::
:::click:::
Arakiel: Hullo?

Phreddie du Mahnke: Arakiel? Phredd.

Arakiel: Hail and greetings. What is thy bidding, my Master?

Phreddie: You and the gang been goading ol’ Fortis Curator again, have you?

Arakiel: As per your imperative, my Liege.

Phreddie: “Too late to repent”, “1/250th of humankind will see paradise”, “The righteous and the elders will fight you”, yadda-yadda-yadda?

Arakiel: The talk of the End Times has been getting to him, my Lord.

Phreddie: Sh’yeah – he’s nuckin’ futz, is what he is. Good job! You and Dom and the rest gonna see him again any time soon?

Arakiel: Without a doubt, Sir. He left his ball gag at Quaxinous’ place the last time we all... got together.

Phreddie: Again? What is that? Three times now?

Arakiel: Four, my Master.

Phreddie: Four. Yeah – that’s a coincidence. Dude needs to come to grips with some identity issues. Like yesterday.

Arakiel: As you say, my Lord.

Phreddie: Welllllp, keep up the good work. I’m sure we’ll hear from “Fortis” again soon enough. All my best to Ithamus, y’hear?

Arakiel: So mote it be, my Liege. Peace, World Domination, and Sleestak Eyes to...

Phreddie: Yeah, yeah. Have a good weekend. And try to loosen up a little.
:::click:::

Phreddie: Choad.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mahnke, Where'd you crawl off too?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home