Diary of Phreddie Du Mahnke, Esq.

The name is Du Mahnke. Phreddie Du Mahnke. I'm a monkey on a mission. That mission? To spread my influence across this vast world one photolog at a time. I've been many places, seen many things. Now, I'm sharing it with you. Come along, won't you?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I was purchased at the St. Louis Zoo gift shop in about 1979 -- possibly 1980 -- by one "Nate", who left me in a closed box for... 20 or so years. Rediscovered in 2004. Given a proper name at Disneyland by Snow White on Friday, 5/27/05. Began bolstering my cult following to apocalyptic proportions shortly thereafter. You love me. You REALLY love me...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Horror.

This is the kind of crap I have to put up with on a daily basis.



An anthropomorphic pickle-man who totes around some sort of grotesque, larval version of himself (SEEMS cute... until the rancid little creep starts squeaking) suddenly erupted from the brain case of Twinkie the Kid. Parasitism? Symbiosis? Can it in fact be that there is NO "Twinkie the Kid"... maybe that svelte, golden spongecake body has for decades concealed a leering, atrophied, brine-soaked simp waiting to explode a tidal wave of green vinegar into the mouths of the unwary? Wonder what name Snow White would give to THAT crap? Brrr – I'm still nauseous.

Peace, World Domination, and Sleestak Eyes to the Loyal.

- Phreddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home